**I am not accepting books for review for the remainder of 2017 unless I have specifically requested them from the author or publisher**
My Rating System:
★★★★★ (five stars) – Amazing. Please read this book immediately so we can talk about it.
★★★★ (four stars) – Excellent. I would recommend this.
★★★ (three stars) – A good and entertaining read.
★★ (two stars) – I would probably recommend borrowing this book over buying it.
★ (one star) – I didn’t enjoy this book at all.
– I am only one person running this blog, so please understand that it isn’t always possible to accept or respond to every pitch, or to post a review for every pitch accepted.
– I offer my honest and respectful opinion. Nothing more, and nothing less.
– If I do not finish the book, I promise I will at least have given it a good shot.
– The following formats are acceptable: Hardcover, Softcover, EPUB, Kindle, PDF – I have a slight preference for e-books due to space limitations, but I still love printed books.
– Please do not pitch to me and ask me to buy your book. I can’t afford to buy the books I want to buy for me. Sorry. (The same goes for shipping.)
– If your book is not yet released, it will take top priority on my list. I will do everything within my powers to have it read and reviewed as soon as it is in my hands. If it is a released book, I can make no guarantees as to when the review will happen. If you have a specific timeline in mind, please mention it in your pitch.
– I do not, under any circumstances, read series out of order.
Genres (in no order):
I definitely like:
– Science Fiction
– Historical Fiction
Pitch me, and we’ll talk:
– Young Adult (I generally love this genre, but I can be picky.)
– Contemporary / Literary Fiction
Not a huge fan of:
– Self Help