This awesome challenge is being hosted by April over at Good Books and Good Wine. It seems like a great challenge, so I thought I would check it out! I am going to post one of these every two or three days, interspersed with book reviews. Enjoy, and feel free to join in!
Day 7: Talk about your blogging quirks.
Ooh, quirks you say? I have many quirks, but I don’t know about any that pertain to blogging specifically. But let me think about this, and I am sure to come up with some entertaining tidbits for you.
- I am very OCD about some things, especially layout. If the spacing is off, I tend to get a little freaked.
- I agonize over the best time of day to post my content to get maximum readership from non-followers.
- The fact that I can’t do custom design on my blog as it is drives me batty. It is pretty much the sole reason I want a self-hosted blog.
- I feel like my reviews really need work. I am not happy with how they come out 9/10 times.
- When I really love something and get excited about it, I pretty much go into fangirl mode and can’t form coherent sentences. But when I don’t like something, I have no problems tearing it apart piece by methodical piece.
That is all I can really think of. Do you notice any quirks of mine? How about your own?